Reservations are now open through the Fisker mobile app or the Fisker website set at $250:
Drivers can get behind the wheel of the Fisker Ocean, starting at $379 per month (with $2,999 down before delivery in 2022, which includes both initiation and activation fees). Fisker will also offer a “$0 drive off” option through a fully financed $2,999 down payment for credit approved customers. When a reservation is placed, exclusive new teaser images of the Fisker Ocean are revealed in advance of the vehicle’s public unveiling in January.
Experience centers and test drives:
- Customers will be able to see the vehicles and option packages at select Fisker experience centers in 2020 — as well as schedule test drives through their mobile app in 2021.
- Liberating flexibility: Drivers get to decide how long to keep their Fisker Ocean. As an industry first, a customer can return the vehicle in one month, eight months, 22 months, or several years. No long-term contracts, with 30,000 miles per year included.
- Affordable insurance: Even attaining quotes for vehicle insurance will be made easy and hassle-free via the Fisker mobile app. Insurance quotes for drivers attaining the Fisker Ocean are projected to be significantly lower than other vehicles on the road today due to a unique and proprietary low cost of service and maintenance model.
- A radical new service and maintenance experience: Fisker customers will never have to take their vehicles to service on their own, as Fisker will pick up and return vehicles when maintenance is required, or service is requested — signaled by the onboard system or through the mobile app.
Full-length solar roof:
- Supporting the car’s electric power source, boosting fuel efficiency, and lowering carbon dioxide emissions. Result: 1,000 free, clean miles per year.
- As the technology evolves, Fisker will feature integrated hardware solutions for better energy yields and more free, clean miles per year.
- Fully recycled carpeting: Made from regenerated nylon, which is made from abandoned fishing net waste pulled from the oceans and aquaculture.
- 100% Polycarbonate Polyurethane surfaces and 100% reinforced Rayon backing.
- Meets stringent chemical emission limits for various VOCs (such as Formaldehyde).
- Eco-suede: interior textures and patterns — Dinamica: Derived from polyester fibers (T-shirts, fibers) and recycled bottles, plastic, etc.
- Recycling polyester means reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions into the atmosphere by 80% compared to the traditional petrol-based polyester production process.
- Eco-sustainability, as well as the lowest levels of polluting emissions and energy consumption, are guaranteed throughout the whole production cycle.
Repurposing rubber waste:
- Fisker will utilize discarded rubber waste generated during tire manufacturing that will no longer be dumped in landfills.
- Recycling saves impressive amounts of energy, which ultimately reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
All-electric SUV range:
- The all-electric SUV will come standard with an extended range (target of approximately 250 to 300 miles, depending on driving conditions), enabled by an approximately 80 kWh lithium-ion battery pack.